MMUniversity of Santo Tomas Graduate SchoolStudent of Irma Ponce Enrile PotencianoGraduation Recital - Master of Arts in MusicMajor. Augusto Espinos work Kundiman ng Langit just the piano accompanimentWhile this isnt necessarily a Christmas song it speaks about.


06 Ervin Notes Lumauag Kundiman Ng Langit Youtube

SUBSCRIBE LIKE and SHAREKundiman ng Langit - Augusto Espinowith soprano Sheila FerrerHelp me create more guitar videos become my patron on PATREONhttps.

Augusto espino kundiman ng langit. Augusto EspinoRare Jireh ColumnaSopranoRalph Carlo MonakilCollaborating Artitst. Ryan Regala Manal BM. SUBSCRIBELike my Facebook page.

Heres my gift to you. Kundiman ng LangitComposed by Augusto EspinoSolo. Gue pianist6th DLSU Arts CongressFebruary 11 2016Teresa Yuchengo AuditoriumDe La Salle UniversityManila Philippines.

Playing with my friend FranzI was at one of the lowest moments of my life where im trying to find myself again cause I was just so lost after a break up. Please do Like Subscribe for more videosClarinet. Ryan Charles RebulananOur performance of Kundiman Ng Langit by August Espino.

In celebration of National Arts Month in the Philippines I would like to share one of my favorite exquisite kundiman piecesKundiman deriving from the. Piano Accompaniment by Albert Napoleon J. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

My rendition of Prof. Online Graduation Recital of RARE JIREH COLUMNAKundiman ng Langit by. Michael Bernardo Mirabuenos - Voice Extension FCB.

Rovelyn Bautista sopranoGabriel Allan Paguirigan piano. Vell Baria sopranoAJ Consolacion II piano. Kundiman ng Langit by Augusto EspinoPerformed at Northwestern University Bienen School of Music.

Gelo TangcoSolo performance by Gelo Tangco under the musical direction of Anthony Villanueva during the. Najib Ismail PianistUniversity of Santo Tomas Singers and Prof. Augusto ESPINO Kundiman ng LangitMheco Manlangit sopranoMaestro Filipino 2017 987 DZFE The Masters Touch.

This song is translated Heavens Love song and talks to us about the greatest love given us. Tenor Juan Paulo Azulstudent of Gloria Dizon Coronelin his Graduation Recitalwith Prof.


Kundiman Ng Langit Song Download From As I Wait Jiosaavn